PalawanPay is a mobile wallet app developed by Palawan Pawnshop Pera Padala Group. PalawanPay wallet features Cash In, Cash out, Pera Padala and Money Transfer. You may also purchase mobile load, pay your bills and scan to pay using QR code to authorized merchants.
How to create PalawanPay account?
- Download PalawanPay app in Google Play or App. Open the app
- To create an account, enter your valid mobile phone number and create a secure password.
- Enter the One Time Pin, Enter your Full Name, Birthdate and Nationality. Email address is optional.
- Enter your current Address then tap Submit.
- Get ready for a selfie video of yourself. Tap on I’m Ready to start. Smile then wait to accept and tap Next.
- Set Security Questions, then Enter a strong PIN, you may also use your Touch ID or Finger Print biometrics for app authentication. Tap Next to continue.
- You are done with the registration process. You may now start using the app.
How to Cash In using Online Padala
- Tap Cash In from the app dashboard, tap via Online Padala option then tap Go to Online Padala button.
- You’ll be redirected to onlinepadala.ppspepp.com, Select PalawanPay Cash In
They are accepting BDO or InstaPay payment option.
- Enter the senders PalawanPay mobile number and Full Name, tap Next.
- Enter the receivers PalawanPay mobile number and Full Name. You may also tick the option if you are the owner of the receiver account
- Select the payment option, BDO or InstaPay.
- Enter the Amount, minimum of 1,000.00 then tap Continue to proceed. The cash in charge is 30.00 for 1,000.
Review you Cash In transaction, tick the terms and conditions, tap Continue to proceed.
- You will be redirected to an instructions page on how to pay using BDO or InstaPay.
For BDO payment, secure the reference number then Login to your BDO Online banking account.
- Select Send Money, Select To Any BDO Account, and enter the amount, destination account number and reference number as remarks
After completing your BDO payment, go back to Palawan Online Padala cash in page.
- Enter the BDO payment reference number and tap Mark as paid button.
- You will receive an SMS notification if Cash In to your account is successful.
How to send Money using PalawanPay
- Once logged in successfully, you’ll see the wallet balance and app dashboard.
- To send money, Tap Send Money.
There are two options, you can send money directly to another PalawanPay account or to Palawan Express Padala outlets.
- To send money in Palawan Express Padala outlet, tap the second option to continue to Palawan Express Transfer
- Enter the Beneficiary Mobile number, (scroll up) tap Next to continue.
- Enter the Full Name of Beneficiary, Amount and select Purpose. You will be redirected to Review Transfer details. Tap Confirm and PIN to proceed.
- Wait until the transfer process is done. You will receive a notice if successfully sent or not.
Customer Service Hotline
Email: [email protected]
or send your concern to this contact form